Aktualizácie: pred 5 dní 21 hod
Looks like someone had deprecated the windows and freeBSD CPU applications. Just fixed this, so let me know if you're CPUs are getting fed.
Hi Everyone, I've made yet another scheduler update. Please post your issues, or if things have gotten better, here: http://milkyway.cs.rpi.edu/milkyway/forum_thread.php?id=3271 --Travis
I think I've made too many news threads. I've updated the scheduler one more time, I think I might have tracked down the issue. Let me know if you're still getting bad workunits or not getting workunits.
Updated the scheduler yet again. I just want to double check, which of the following are people having (since the update): 1. non-GPU hosts are getting GPU workunits. 2. hosts with ATI GPUs that don't have the compute capability are getting GPU workunits. 3. hosts with ATI GPUs aren't getting workunits. Is anyone having problems with NVIDIA GPUs? Or is this just an ATI thing? --Travis
Made a few more tweaks, how's this going? Let me know if anything isn't working that was working before we did the server code upgrade.
I've made some updates to the scheduler which I think should fix the problem with people getting GPU workunits that shouldn't be. Let me know if this change fixed things. --Travis
I added the 0.82 applications as 1.02 with the ati14 plan class, so hopefully those who were not getting GPU workunits because they had ATI GPUs which didn't support opencl should be getting them now. Let me know if this is working. --Travis
I'm trying to figure out what users aren't getting GPU workunits. Is it everyone? Or just some people with certain types of ATI cards? As far as I can tell, there should be both opencl AMD/ATI and opencl NVIDIA applications available. --Travis
It looks like some of the deprecated app versions were being stored in the servers shared memory, even though they were deprecated. I've removed these from the shared memory, so hopefully the project should not be sending out weird application versions anymore. Let me know if this fixed the problems people have been seeing recently since the update. --Travis
I've finished with my updates and it looks like I didn't break anything. If you're having any problems let us know. --Travis
I've updated all the boinc code used by the server to the most recent git branch. Everything looks like it's running fine on our end, but let me know if you come across any problems. I have a few more updates to do with our assimilator, so things will still be going up and down a bit. Will keep everyone posted. --Travis
Hi Everyone, I'll be updating the BOINC daemons tonight, as well as moving the BOINC code to the most recent version, so expect things to go out and down tonight while I sort things out and make the updates. --Travis
I am releasing what will hopefully be the final update to the N-body code. It will be released as 1.18. You will see 1.14 and 1.16, and these will be outdated by tonight. I apologize for everything that has been happening with all of these updates, but things needed to be fixed. We will try to address multithreading issues with the following update. Jake
I have started the runs ps_separation_79_DR8_rev_3 and de_separation_79_DR8_rev_3 if there any issues with these runs please post to this thread.
As many of you noticed, I released N-Body 1.12 two days ago. I plan on releasing 1.14 tomorrow (should be the last update for awhile). Post feedback here! Thanks, Jake